Wisdom Teeth are A Terrible Thing
It has been a little too long between posts, and I must confess the most I have been doing is getting too big for my pants. So a couple updates on my life.
1. I got my wisdom teeth out last Thursday. Only two and no pain but as far as productivity goes I did no writing at all. I did not even blog stalk as much as normal. While I never got loopy I had no desire to do more than play online games and watch SVU marathons. Also Percecet is the worst ever, only take it before bed with the nausea stuff.
2. Tomorrow I am posting the last part of my Tell Me A Story since there has been no response. Don’t worry, there will be more to come, but this one will possibly be entered into a contest. It is the right length, just needs to be modified and molded. Maybe then I can be a real author and step up my game! Anyway, feel free to comment on part 4 all day today.
3. If you work out well for about 2 weeks, it only takes about 3 to 4 days to undo it all. So the getting in shape plan will be back on track later today. I find that once you get over the pain of running, you can push yourself far more than you expected you would. And that applies to everything. Pain is a good thing. When it goes away, push yourself until you hurt just a little more.
4. Only three days left before my main squeeze heads to Guam for work. Not sure if I had said anything before but Glenn is going to be on this teeny tiny island for a month doing Air Force stuff. I am excited and nervous all at once, so here is hoping I can really learn to channel that into my writing. Too many manuscripts need to be finished already!
5. My writer friend Shawn (also from a million years ago) is having a baby! If anyone has come across her blog please give Shawn Kirsten Maravel a congrats and check out her four (yes, four) self published books. She is a very talented author and who does not like some traffic now and then?
That is all for today, happy writing everyone!