ROW80 Check in – Not Great, Not Bad, Kinda Ugly
This week I was a little bad. It was one of the times when my boss gave a lot of extra work which I won’t get paid for AND it takes away from my actual job. It was also a job that could have been done already but they decided to wait till now to give it to me. SO after staring at my computer all day by the time I got home I just wanted to read and sit. I avoided typing and excel sheets and word.
I DID try to hop around and tweet to people.
What was surprising is I added a few more goals and did a bunch of work for NaNo.
Goal – Check in Every Sunday
Goal – Outline for Hellawes
Yesterday I babysat for the most amazingly cute child. He was a total giggle machine and he liked to dance on the table. While he napped I wrote. And wrote. And outlined. And wrote some more. I came up with a few more pages of short paragraphs and I am almost to a major conflict scene. So far it is building nicely.
Goal – Write at least 1000 words a day
Needless to say I am having some issues with that goal. What I am doing more of is my flash fiction. In fact I wrote one last night which I really want to share tomorrow morning to kick off the week.
Goal – Write Query for Fish and send out by October 30th
SO I wrote a query. I hated it. I wrote more. I did not think it was good. Write delete write delete in a vicious cycle. No worries, I have been looking over sample letters and I have an idea of what I want to say, it is just a matter of getting it on paper. But really, I have the dummy book, I have 3 gorgeous illustrations, I have a separate manuscript. The query is all that is left.
New Goal – Comment on at least 5 blogs per day
I like this one. It means I have to be social. I get to encourage other ROWers and bloggers in general. It also boosts my reading AND I can do it at work in short spurts. WIN! Also I already do this so it won’t be hard to continue.
New Goal – Get in shape
This is a haha goal. It should not even have to be a goal I should just be doing it. But after watching that wonderful child and playing with him then waking up sore from the lifting? I need to work out. Middle and arms mostly. But we shall see. Running would also be good.
Btw, the flash fiction is based on a dream I had. More on that later but it is seriously freaky!
Happy Writing everyone!
Dates of Writing
- 5,492 hits
What Do You Need?
My Latest and Greatest
- Stars Earn Stripes – WFT?
- Book Review – The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Series
- Tell Me A Story – Part 5
- Wisdom Teeth are A Terrible Thing
- Saturday at the Movies – Snow White and the Huntsman
- Tell Me A Story – Part 4
- Twilight Challenge – Dusk Recap
- Protected: Twilight Challenge – Dusk Chapter 17 – Consequences
- Protected: Twilight Challenge – Dusk Chapter 16 – An Impasse
- Flash Fiction Friday – Words Unsaid
- Tell Me A Story – Part 3
- Protected: Twilight Challenge – Dusk Chapter 15 – Hide and Seek
- Protected: Twilight Challenge – Dusk Ch 14 – Good Byes
- My Brain has Turned to Mush, HELP!
- Tell Me A Story – Part 2
ROW80 – Round 4
- A lovely color, it matches my skin tone very well for a hint of blush. No one likes a caked on look. ipsy.com/new?sid=twitte… 1 week ago
- Amazing moisturizer, goes on light and feels like my own skin only a tiny bit smoother. Love it. ipsy.com/new?sid=twitte… 1 week ago
- It is a cute brush but reminds me too much of middle school with the Lisa Frank. Would not purchase on my own. ipsy.com/new?sid=twitte… 1 week ago
- Not sure how I feel about this. The creme goes on and feels a little heavy. It just sits on my face and would be b ipsy.com/new?sid=twitte… 1 week ago
- Thirsty lips? This balm is light and east to apply. My lips feel plumper and with a hint of color they stay natura ipsy.com/new?sid=twitte… 1 week ago