ROW Check In
So I have been pretty bad about this ROW. I had to go back and check what my goals even were.
Outline for NaNoWriMo and general prep
- I got lazy and am debating pantsing the whole thing. I have the beginning started in outline form but I really want to be surprised on how this goes.
- I am still keeping my word count up. Some days more but I just did an interview of over 2000 words so that will count for a few days.
Participate in NaNo
- Well that is not till November.
- Still in training and blogging. Pending posts were a good idea.
Edit NaNo project
- Again, see above.
- I am editing some old projects and posting Flash Fiction so I can edit later on a little easier.
All in all, I am not happy with my progress.
On the plus side I have been much more active with people on social media and it is starting to pay off. As I just said, I did a fun interview and those networking skills are paying off. 18 followers FTW
This week I will see if I cannot come up with some better goals that I can both follow and measure.
Thank you everyone.
- ROW80 Goals (jenniferjrandolph.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Writing Tips – Your Blog Needs Love Too (jenniferjrandolph.wordpress.com)
- NaNoWriMo Motivation – Pants of Shame (jenniferjrandolph.wordpress.com)