Flash Fiction: The Belltower part 3
“Stop being so slow. You promised to bring me here ages ago.” My sister said. She ran back ahead. Who was I to hold her back? After all those years behind walls she deserved this.
I wondered how things would have been if my mom had not left, if she had let go of the past. I almost miss her but some things are unforgivable.
I know why she hid Casey. Why I did not find out till 5 years ago. That does not make it right.
My mother had no right to have my father killed by some thug.
Dates of Writing
- 5,492 hits
What Do You Need?
My Latest and Greatest
- Stars Earn Stripes – WFT?
- Book Review – The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Series
- Tell Me A Story – Part 5
- Wisdom Teeth are A Terrible Thing
- Saturday at the Movies – Snow White and the Huntsman
- Tell Me A Story – Part 4
- Twilight Challenge – Dusk Recap
- Protected: Twilight Challenge – Dusk Chapter 17 – Consequences
- Protected: Twilight Challenge – Dusk Chapter 16 – An Impasse
- Flash Fiction Friday – Words Unsaid
- Tell Me A Story – Part 3
- Protected: Twilight Challenge – Dusk Chapter 15 – Hide and Seek
- Protected: Twilight Challenge – Dusk Ch 14 – Good Byes
- My Brain has Turned to Mush, HELP!
- Tell Me A Story – Part 2
ROW80 – Round 4
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.